Introduce yourself here.

Are you new to CWMania? Welcome. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you.
Wonderland_freak1999
New CWManiac
New CWManiac

Re: Introduce yourself here.

Post by Wonderland_freak1999 » 23 Mar 2012, 18:50

Hi! I AM OBSESSED WITH EVERYTHING WONDERLAND I would do anything for a behind the scenes tour of wonderland :excited: I literally don't go a day without thinking about wonderland. I'm pretty sure Im the most obsessed person Ever :dance:

Judo_Rupolo
New CWManiac
New CWManiac

Post by Judo_Rupolo » 06 May 2012, 09:27

My name is Antonio and ive loved wonderland forever! (well since i started going lol) i live in brampton. my eyes lock onto CW wen i pass it. ive looked at the site for about 2 weeks before i joined and seeing that there are other people that love wonderland as much as i do, i had to join this group. (it also comfirmed i wasnt just going crazy :P)

xlcanada
CWManiac
CWManiac

Post by xlcanada » 07 May 2012, 13:24

Judo_Rupolo wrote:My name is Antonio and ive loved wonderland forever! (well since i started going lol) i live in brampton. my eyes lock onto CW wen i pass it. ive looked at the site for about 2 weeks before i joined and seeing that there are other people that love wonderland as much as i do, i had to join this group. (it also comfirmed i wasnt just going crazy :P)
Hi Antonio! Thanks for joining. You're definitely not crazy...why do you think it's called CWMania? :)
At the speed of life, we are bound to crash with each other.

Judo_Rupolo
New CWManiac
New CWManiac

Post by Judo_Rupolo » 07 May 2012, 17:33

xlcanada wrote:
Judo_Rupolo wrote:My name is Antonio and ive loved wonderland forever! (well since i started going lol) i live in brampton. my eyes lock onto CW wen i pass it. ive looked at the site for about 2 weeks before i joined and seeing that there are other people that love wonderland as much as i do, i had to join this group. (it also comfirmed i wasnt just going crazy :P)
Hi Antonio! Thanks for joining. You're definitely not crazy...why do you think it's called CWMania? :)
Haha thanks for that :)

Dashsanta
New CWManiac
New CWManiac

Post by Dashsanta » 10 May 2012, 23:13

Hi I am Dashsanta

I am a big coaster fanatic!!
I have been going to Wonderland since 2001, and this year I decided to finally buy a season pass!! In terms of rollercoasters, I enjoy the biggest and the baddest!! I enjoy both wooden and steel coasters and i'm a fan of power launch coasters. I also love to play RCT2 and RCT3

Wonderland is my home theme park because I'm just off the 407 and it's convenient to get there and I enjoy the park very much as it is my favorite park I have been to. I have also visited...

La Ronde
Marineland
Cedar Point
Walt Disney World
Universal Studios Florida

More personal about me I play in a rock band called Dog Tagz, my favorite hockey team is the Toronto Maple Leafs, I'm studying business through High School and I'm training to become a camp counsellor as a summer job before I'm old enough to work at Wonderland!!!

Thanks for the great site can't wait to discuss more topics about one of my favorite places to go!

Dashsanta
Visits This Season - 4
Behemoth - 10
Leviathan - 10

kunpc1

Post by kunpc1 » 14 May 2012, 11:59

Welcome to the site! It's always great having more Wonderland fans around to chat with.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."
-Walt Disney

Johnlloyd
CWManiac
CWManiac

Post by Johnlloyd » 18 May 2012, 13:27

Hi I'm Johnlloyd and I'm from Acton,Ontario. I really like Canada's Wonderland so much this is the second time since 2011 I bought a seasons pass. I don't have favourite rides. I pretty much like them all! I once built Canada's Wonderland on Roller Coaster Tycoon 2(My most favourite computer game ) and built some copies of the rides on Roller Coaster Tycoon(Another one of my favourite computer games). Any images you want to see of the Canada's Wonderland park on Rct2 just put your comment on this post.
Last edited by Johnlloyd on 06 Jun 2012, 14:37, edited 1 time in total.
New for 2018 at Canada's Wonderland: Lumberjack, Flying Canoes, and Splash Island Expansion!

My blog: http://www.amusementviews.blogspot.ca

sal123
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac

Post by sal123 » 18 May 2012, 16:34

i have been going to canadas wonderland since i was 2 years old, now i am 13 and i love roller coasters. when i'm older i would like to become a roller coaster designer( like b@m or intamin.) my favourite ride in the world is the hulk at universal studios. i think my soon to be favourite ride is going to be the leviathan at canadas woderland (my home park) and my first cwmania event is going to be leviamania. happy to be a cwmania member.

kunpc1

Post by kunpc1 » 25 May 2012, 15:55

^Welcome to the group! And I'm glad to see you're going to be joining us for Leviamania.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."
-Walt Disney

loops
New CWManiac
New CWManiac

hi my name is loops

Post by loops » 31 Jul 2012, 10:50

Hi I am new to the board.

I have always been a huge fan of roller coasters and especially wonderland because I grew up in Mississauga and I do think that wonderland is one of the nicest parks in NA. Although I will say that Busch Gardens Williamsburg is beautiful.

I decided I wanted to have a digital collection of all the park maps since the park opened. Thus far I have found many of them but there are some that I cannot find.

Do any of you have wonderland park maps for the years? :

1992-1995

minebusterftw!
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac

Post by minebusterftw! » 31 Jul 2012, 22:44

I have an '09 map, but none of my scanners fit it.
Drop it...
CW:5/Leviathan:33/Behemoth:21/Minebuster:8

andrewjames
New CWManiac
New CWManiac

Re:

Post by andrewjames » 05 Feb 2013, 13:26

Hi my name is Andrew I am from ontario canada. I go to canada's wonderland every year myself my favourite coasters are leviathan and behemoth. I am a fan of coasters and enjoy the coasters allot.

herbfong
New CWManiac
New CWManiac

Post by herbfong » 03 May 2013, 10:14

Hi everyone!
I'm Herbert and I am a true fan of Wonderland. My favorite rides are Leviathan, Behemoth, and Riptide. I really enjoy them and I love the high speeds and heights!

Qdriver
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac

Post by Qdriver » 04 Jun 2013, 03:09

Hello everyone,

Name is Scott from North York.

I don't think I've shared this yet, my story is slightly special when it comes to my love for Canada's Wonderland. I'll try to keep it short.

Growing up I had only been to CW once for my grade 8 class trip and I remember I was far too scared to ride anything except Minebuster, and even then it took hours to gather the muster. Everyone else in my class were all heading for the Bat, which was the newest, shiniest thing then. This fear carried with me for some 27 years I think, until the year of the Leviathan.

With the start of new relationship a few years ago, my newest nephew-in-law, 12, was a Ride Warrior die hard. He knew everything about CW. For the first in-law outings and despite his efforts I refused to go on anything once again out of fear. Naturally I felt terrible, He is such a great kid. I found his passion contagious.

2011 I said sure and went on one ride, nightmares, and my first ride in 27 years. My eyes were closed the whole time. 2012 I came up with a plan of attack, going slowly on smaller rides hoping to work my way up. Seeing Leviathan for the first time from the parking lot certainly didn't help, but 2012 was one incredible year. I Started at Silver Streak a few times, the Fly and Vortex a few more, slowly my apprehension began to disappear. I realized that I actually loved the rides and had missed out on a lot over the years. I spent the entire summer with my wife and nephew working to get through everything with a total of nearly 40 visits. I never would have believed at the beginning that I was to capture every single ride that summer, biggest hurdle being Behemoth and the last on the list being Leviathan. The most special moment though was finally getting on the Bat, the ride that I snubbed when I was a kid, it nearly brought a tear to my eye. In all that summer I managed to get on Behemoth and Leviathan dozens and dozens of times.

I can't say enough about my love for Canada's Wonderland. It actually brought me closer to an incredible part of the family. It was another life lesson in all my years, to keep living and not hold back, and that youthful exhilaration felt on my first Behemoth and Leviathan rides are something that I will never forget. I only wish now that I could have done it sooner.

I've now become a bit of a die-hard Ride Warrior myself, my wife and Nephew realizing they've probably created a monster. This will be our forth consecutive year as seasons pass holders. This year as well we also took on the Platinum Passes, and have already made a 4 day visit to Cedar Point. Amazingly thinking about where I was a year ago, it hard to believe that I had the ability to do every ride on that visit including Gatekeeper and one of the most amazing Top Thrill Dragster. As a way of thanking the most Incredible Nephew-in-Law, we plan to take him there later this summer for his first visit to that park.

So that's me, that's my Story. Canada's Wonderland will always be the best and most amazing place for me for so many reasons. I still wish I could have done more in the years past but at least I have the years to come. I'll definitely be riding as long as I possibly can.

Thanks for letting me share everyone. Keep those arms in the air and hope you all have a safe and amazing summer.

YEAH BABY !!!
GO LEAFS GO!!!

DantheMan
Admin
Admin

Post by DantheMan » 06 Jun 2013, 23:17

Welcome to the site Scott!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former" - Albert Einstein