Introduce yourself here.

Are you new to CWMania? Welcome. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you.
iMac
New CWManiac
New CWManiac

Re: Introduce yourself here.

Post by iMac » 19 May 2011, 22:41

Hello :)

I recognize one person here (Whisper)... at least, I think it's him :)

13Coasterguy
New CWManiac
New CWManiac

Post by 13Coasterguy » 03 Aug 2011, 14:12

Hello CWmania!
I'm new to the forum, but have been looking around for a while.

minebusterftw!
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac

Post by minebusterftw! » 03 Aug 2011, 21:07

Welcome! Be sure to check our rumour thread!
Drop it...
CW:5/Leviathan:33/Behemoth:21/Minebuster:8

kresslia
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac

Post by kresslia » 05 Aug 2011, 21:34

Might as well introduce myself! Hi everybody! I'm in Toronto. I've been terrified of coasters and even most of the flat rides.. until this year. Decided to face my fear after ~4 years of no passes, and went right on Behemoth on season pass preview day (no line!) following a couple panic attacks. Obviously all went well, I've even got my parents (veryyyy picky with coasters, they only like Vortex) hooked on the thing now! Now, I'm not really scared of any ride, though I'm sure TTD would get me worked up.

Favourite coasters are definitely Behemoth (shocker there), Vortex, Stunt Coaster and well, *I* find Top Gun very fun. Hopefully gonna add Project 2012 to that list next year. ;) Minebuster's a good one, too.
I really enjoy the flats -- Shockwave is probably my 3rd favourite ride overall, and Sledge Hammer is great fun when it works. Psyclone and Windseeker are also fun.

My dream is to go to Cedar Point and ride Millenium Force. Hoping it comes true one day.

Thanks for reading all this blubbering!
Leviathan & Behemoth // The roller coaster world's power couple!

Cadieness
New CWManiac
New CWManiac

Post by Cadieness » 17 Aug 2011, 17:05

Hey guys, I'm Cadie! I've been going to Wonderland since before I was born - my mom went when she was pregnant with me, in 1991. I've been a seasons pass holder two (maybe three?) years in a row now, but before that we went to the park at least once a year - almost always on the thanksgiving long weekend. My favourite rides are BLSC, Sledgehammer (my poor baby has been down far too much this season!), Minebuster (as long as I can grab a seat in the middle of the car, anywhere on the train - the other seats are too rough for me :P), Behemoth (even though I'm growing bored of it), Vortex (way too much fun), and maybe the Beast if I'm feeling it that day :P

I used to be super scared of roller coasters until my uncle tricked me into going on Disney World's Rock 'n' Roller Coaster by telling me space mountain had loops (I was scared to do a looping ride). Now I can't get enough of roller coasters... as long as they're not too rough, I'm a bit of a wimp.

I currently work in the park as a ride operator, but I won't disclose what ride for privacy. Hope to see you guys around! If you are in the park at any time, feel free to shoot me a PM!

TimgHill
CWManiac
CWManiac

Post by TimgHill » 17 Aug 2011, 20:41

Welcome to the forum :) It's impossible to get tired of Behemoth :p (Me saying that after more than 600 rides :p)

Cadieness
New CWManiac
New CWManiac

Post by Cadieness » 17 Aug 2011, 20:46

TimgHill wrote:Welcome to the forum :) It's impossible to get tired of Behemoth :p (Me saying that after more than 600 rides :p)
Well, I'm not tired in the sense that you have to drag me kicking and screaming to get on - but I don't need to ride every time I go to the park on a day off. If the line's too long I'll skip it :P

I did go at the back for the first time not that long ago - that made it WAY more fun! I think from now on I'm going to sit back there, and every so often sit at the front for a change of pace.

davidrr
New CWManiac
New CWManiac

Post by davidrr » 18 Aug 2011, 21:41

I have followed CWMANIA for over 2 years, and while my account here is new I am an incredible coaster freak.

xlcanada
CWManiac
CWManiac

Post by xlcanada » 21 Aug 2011, 12:48

davidrr wrote:I have followed CWMANIA for over 2 years, and while my account here is new I am an incredible coaster freak.
Welcome to CWMania David! Congrats on finally joining! :yes:
At the speed of life, we are bound to crash with each other.

pcwnut
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac

Post by pcwnut » 31 Aug 2011, 20:46

My name is Josh...31...been on the site for a while now and finally hitting my first CWmania even for the Haunt...can't wait
- Joshua McLachlan aka PCWNUT
(yes, I know the P doesn't matter anymore ;) )

thusoccer
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac

Post by thusoccer » 01 Oct 2011, 16:46

Hi my name is Thu and i live in vaughan. From my house i can see CW fully. I joined this website cause i wanted to know all about Leviathan and when i seen how it's going to be i thought that this is the place to get updates about it :D :lol:
Last edited by DantheMan on 01 Oct 2011, 19:36, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: .

imperialconqueror
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac

Post by imperialconqueror » 01 Oct 2011, 18:15

Hi. My name's Mike. Umm I've been a member here for a while but I don't think I've really introduced myself yet (at least not in this particular thread). So ya, as I said before, name's Mike, I'm 25, I like roller coasters and wonderland and rides and stuff. I havn't been to many parks, but I have been riding the rides at wonderland since as long as I can remember really. Anyways, i'll be at Hauntmania with my brother tomorrow, so, see ya there!
:D

Colino Frappucino
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac

Post by Colino Frappucino » 06 Nov 2011, 14:49

Hi my name is Colin, and I'm fairly new here. Ever since I was about 9, I took my first trip to wonderland-And loved it! My first coaster was vortex, and ever since then have rode the Behemoth and many other great rides at wonderland. My interests are not only in roller coasters. I also love to play the saxophone, read, and in the summer bike or run. And if anyone's wondering about my user name, it has been my nickname ever since I was in elementary school :D

Colino Frappucino
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac

Post by Colino Frappucino » 06 Nov 2011, 17:40

Hi, my name is Colin and I'm fairly new here. When I was 9 I went to wonderland for the first time. And ended up riding my first ride the vortex-and loved it! And ever since then, have rode the behemoth and many other great rides at wonderland. My interests are not only in roller coasters. I also love to read, play my saxophone, and in the summer time bike and run! And if anyone's wondering about my user name, my friend gave it to me in elementary school and ever since then has stuck with me :D